The DITF Denkendorf are one of Europe's largest textile research centres and operate basic and application-oriented research on the entire textile production chain - from raw materials to the end product. The focus here is on the development of technical textiles for fields important for the future, such as health and care, mobility, architecture and construction, energy and environment, and also on information and communication. Production-focused technical centres with industrial pilot plants, specialised laboratories and its own production and test procedures, which were developed at the DITF, allow for the solution of complex and demanding tasks within the industry.
SERVICES AND EXPERTISE IN THE FIELD OF SPACER TEXTILES
- Knitting technology for spacer fabrics
- Cutting-edge web technology for spacer fabrics
- Electrostatic flock for spacer flock
- Coating and laminating technology: thermosetting, transfer and direct coating for spacer textiles
- Developments for the use of spacer textiles in new areas such as energy converters, fog catchers, heating mats etc.